Metal Straightening Machine
Metal straightening machines are heavy machines mostly employed in metal working industries which are used to straighten or flatten different types of metal objects which otherwise would be very difficult to get them straightened. These metal straightening machines are used to straighten different type so metal objects like wires, bars, sheets, beams, angles, plates, pipes, rods, round bars, wire rod, metal stud, strips, tubes, channels, h-beams, hyper-beams, curled edges, rolled beams, metal scrap, thick metal products, metal tubes, coil, round bar, etc. made from different metals like steel, iron, aluminum, copper, and other metals. In a short span of time, these metal straightening machines have become very important part in metal working and metal processing industries worlwide.
The eminent manufacturers of metal straightening machines(also called roller straightening machines, metal flattening machines and metal flattener machines), aim at keeping the product line on top of trends to best compete in the international forum. These straightening machines are designed by highly skilled engineers using advanced technologies and top grade raw material.
Thus metal straightening machines are ideal for straightening of any rolled, drawn or extruded ferrous and non-ferrous materials in cold condition, and thus are an important part of the rolling mill industries. These metal straightening machines are designed and developed in sync with the prerequisite domain guidelines using high quality raw materials and latest technology to roll out metals mainly iron, steel and aluminum. Highly used in diverse engineering and non-engineering applications, these straightening machines are acknowledged for their high operational fluency, reliability, low power consumption and longer functional life. At par with the International quality standards, these straightening machines are sturdy in design, durable, corrosion proof and user friendly.
Types of Metal Straightening Machines
There are differnt types of metal straightening machines(or roller straightening machines) based on different requirements like 2 roller, 3 roller, and 6 roller straightening machines and other multi roller straightening machines. Here you can find the India's leading manufacturer of top grade roller straightening machines which optimum quality ensured. Thus following are some common types of straightening machines:
- 2 Roller Straightening Machinery
- 3 Roller Straightening Machine
- 6 Roller Straightening Machine
- Multi Roller Straightening Machine
Metal Straightening Machines Possess the following Technical Specifications and Features:
- It compromises two straightening disks; one mounted on a straightening shaft and other against the flanges of the beams.
- These straightening disks are backed by a support ring of larger size.
- There are hydraulic cylinders, which aligned with the axially displaceable discs via adjusting pistons.
- Pr-hardened rolled beams are fed into the machine, which are used for straightening any rolled, drawn or extruded metals
- Some models also comprises hydraulic presses backed with devices like numeric control, sensors and automatic device
- These machines are also equipped with all safety standards.
- Also comes with auto control.
- These are easily operable.
- These are made to deliver highest output with highest efficiency.
- Highly durable.
- Cost effective.
These metal straightening machines yield finest quality evenly laid out metal sheets and other metal objects. Hence, these are demanded in different manufacturing industries to serve the following purpose::
- For straightening the wavy or curled edges of metal sheets, steel, bars, beams, pipes, wire rod, angles and other metal objects.
- To minimize the power input and enhances the quality
- For achieving straightening with reversing
- To facilitate smooth straightening of warm rolls
Moreover, the market is served by customer concerned metal straightening machine suppliers, who ensure the year round stock of the products to meet the short notice requirement of the customers. Browse following listings for your any requirements for metal straightening machines for straightening any kinds of metal products.
Get in touch with us